Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who will see through my disguise the pain , who would understand my innermost feelings , the time when I was vulnerable , who would rely on my shoulders entirely in my feelings

So many friends, intimate little,
passing so much, remember that only a little,
no one knew in my heart,
no one knows I lost
,
No one knows my helpless
,
no one knew my loneliness,
no one knows I'm not happy,
no one knows I'm not happy,
no one understands me I understand that I feel bad.

If one day,
I cry because of something,
distressed people will care about it?
who is going to make me rely on my shoulder?
who would understand the pain in my heart?
If one day,
I cry because of you,
how to do what would you think?
If one day,
I cry in front of you,
you will not hold me tight?
to dry my tears?
make me strong?
so that I can not alone?
do not know when to begin,
I began to become sentimental,
only know:
I'm tired of living.
people around, things around,
sometimes really can not face,
repeating the same every day life,
a certain regularity,
... boring ...
... boring ...
... depressed ...
... sad ...
... helpless ...
... sorry ...
... sad ...
one I often come and go,
do not know when,
I have got used to a person,
feel like a man alone,
I do not know the time changed,
or:
themselves changed.
do not know when to begin,
I also love the quiet,
like a lonely,
may
I always think I am a strong man but the reality
I do not have their own strong imagination,
now
I like to tear in my heart,
not allowing people to see,
I want to smile to the face of any one thing,
Even if that smile is the number of false,

sometimes suddenly woke up from a dream,
feeling somehow burst into tears,
everything is so strange,
all have become so depressed I feel,
people around and went,
I am the only one to remain in place,
I can not find are their own direction,
wish I The next stop is the well-being,
but I can not find any way out,
I bow my head,
people around who feel a touch of flavor,
Why all with a touch of sadness?
I want to live to become simple,
so that I can not so tired,
but now life is not complicated, or why I hate? Heart is very fragile, the surface is very strong in the face side of right and wrong, I only have to remain silent, and my heart a pain, so depressed, so hard it hurts, I'm tired ... feel a little better wronged, why you have to do this to me ?

always told myself to be strong, but tears are not always live up to expectations, every time to you, the taste of my heart unspeakable, happiness and heartache, and be happy and sad, feeling their own good fall , so incompetent, so useless, really want to escape such a life, want to leave, like letting go, but I can not even not.

I have been not happy, but not happy, is not I do not know enough, and I desperately want happiness, but happiness is more distant from me. I want to keep you and wanted to stay at your side, but the reality is cruel

really good cry, who will feel bad? Tired, Who I rely on?

No comments:

Post a Comment